Thursday, January 01, 2009

Duck picture, a welcome to 2009, and photoshoot fun..

Oh GEMMA!:

Here are the rules:
1. Take a picture of yourself.. riiiiiight.. NOW!
2. DO NOT change your clothes. DO NOT fix your hair.. Just take a picture.
3. Post that picture with NO editing.
4. Post these instructions with your picture.
5. Tag 10 people to do this and leave their pics as a comment (or email me or post on your own blog)!



This picture is courtesy of Gemma. Thanks A LOT! haha. I initially intended for this blog to be about the New Year, and my new goals, but the rules called for a picture to be taken RIGHT NOW.

Some time ago I saw a duck towel at Pottery Barn Kids, and I've always wanted one. This year, on my birthday, I finally got one! I normally use it more as a half blanket instead of a towel, and on this particular morning there is dorky evidence of it posted on the internet. Again, thanks Gemma.



Goals for 2009:

In 2008 I wrote the following goals: Go to Europe, finish my stupid thesis, keep up this blog, write more songs, do more gigs, stress less, go skydiving. I am lucky enough to have gone to Europe in 2008. I also had my research approved, kept up this blog, written more songs, and performed at some gigs. I'm canceling out sky diving since I added that goal mid-year, and I failed at stressing less. Maternity and Pediatrics kicked my butt this past semester, and I have to admit there was quite a bit of stressing. Although, I did stress less about things outside of school which is a huge improvement.

Now, I reveal to you, my goals for 2009:

Graduate
Visit a foreign country (UK or Australia maybe?)
Learn to play the ukulele
Lose 10 pounds
Use my bike at least once a week (after rainy season)
Use my camera more


My Brother:

Just for the heck of it my brother and I went to the Berkeley dock, and I took some pictures. I love my camera. It does the job, but I think I'll upgrade within the year.





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

what the heck?! am i the only one who can't see your picture????

2014 Edition said...

Whoops! Should work now.

Anonymous said...

OMG!!!!! soooooooooooo cute!! i love it!!!